Become part of the Keleya founders team!
In short, what is Keleya: We are an app-based wellbeing coach for pregnant women with focus on exercise and nutrition.Our overall goal is to increase the wellbeing of pregnant women. Our app was launched 4 weeks and gets monetized via a subscription model.
Are you all-in to revolutionize preganancy and actually do a difference in the world? Then become part of the Keleya-Family!
What you will be doing:
• You are the product owner and responsible for the Keleya product development,
optimization and maintenance
• Getting shit done on front & backend
• Developing new key features for Keleya
• Translate our vision into a great product
What you bring on the table
In depth knowledge and passion of building amazing products with the most suitable and modern technologies:
• You have knowledge with React Native and other JS based frameworks (particularly ReactJS
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and database systems (node.js, typescript, MongoDB, PostgreSQL,
MySQL) (MEAN & MERN stack), as well as Docker, postgresql (to understand what has been done so far) is a plus
• Maturity in agile work environments like Scrum, which enables you to coach, inspire, and motivate
• Experience with API integration (particularly CRM APIs) and understanding of CRM systems
What we offer in return:
• An open playing field to bring in your ideas
• A working product and great business KPIs
• An amazing team and numerous team events
• 6th floor office in Berlin with a view onto Alexanderplatz
• Good pay and virtual share options
Interested? Send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal contact will be Clemens