At EVRYTHNG we are blazing a trail in the digitisation of physical products, applying the latest technologies in blockchain, machine learning and big data analytics.
Our team members are proud to work with some of the world’s biggest brands. EVRYTHNG is an agile, fast-paced startup environment, with offices in London, New York, Beijing, Minsk and Lausanne.
The EVRYTHNG Product Cloud® enables our customers to track their physical products through their entire lifecycle : from raw materials and manufacturing to being used by consumers and into secondary markets and recycling.
Through our unique platform we are helping global customers like Ralph Lauren, Unilever and Moet Hennessy obtain unparalleled visibility and insights into their products across the entire supply chain, through to consumer engagement and even recommerce or recycling.
The EVRYTHNG Product Cloud comprises a user-friendly cloud dashboard for business users, APIs and SDKs for system integrators, and iOS, Android and Progressive Web Apps for end users such as factory workers, counterfeit inspectors and consumers.
About The Role
We are looking for a Product Owner for the Activate product line. This person would be a pivotal player in the growth of this critical service in our Product Cloud® offering.
Reporting to the Director of Product for Activate, you will work directly with the Agile development teams to deliver new capabilities whilst tracking product metrics and defining success criteria.
The Activate product line enables brands to generate unique IDs for their products and track production in real time in their factories.
It covers the following features :
- Managing customer reference data for products, business locations, purchase orders, etc
- Entry of raw material data by manufacturers and suppliers
- Generating serialized identities for products such as consumer packaged goods, apparel, fresh produce, alcohol, etc
- Activation of identities at point of production via our in-factory apps, deployed at scale around the world.
What you’ll do
- Work in collaboration with the Product Manager to execute the strategic roadmap
- Own the increment roadmap, prioritise goals for the increment and lead the scrum team through our sprint zero planning cycles
- Own the product metrics and track changes and the adoption / success of new features
- Elicit requirements from business stakeholders and customers, find those latent requirements not explicitly stated
- Work with the UX team to understand user behaviour and define user experience, truly understanding the problems and needs of your target personas
- Write epics that describe the business problems we are trying to solve, and clear, concise user stories that our Engineers can translate into best-in-class features.
Use diagrams, process flows, wireframes - whatever you need to convey your vision
- Be a key member of the scrum team : attend daily standups, review and sign off on stories for production release, and make in-sprint calls to ensure the efficiency of the product development process
- Demonstrate your product, in person during sprint reviews or even informal video recordings to make sure everyone is kept abreast of the latest and greatest
- Know your product, be responsible for your product metrics and become the go-to person within EVRYTHNG for your product
- Own the documentation for your product and have the opportunity to inject your own personality into your writing
- Lead workshops and group exercises, remotely and in-person
Ideally you’ll have :
- A real passion for Agile methodologies and the role of the Product Owner
- An instinctual appreciation for data and metrics, and their importance in developing good Product
- A passion and enthusiasm for building high-quality enterprise software that solves real business problems
- Experience with one or more of the following :
Enterprise print workflow software
Experience with any other software or tools used in production, fulfilment, logistics or supply chain management is a plus
- Experience building and supporting mobile software, especially B2B apps for iOS and Android
- Good technical skills - maybe you were an engineer or a technical BA in a former life?
- A good understanding of how APIs and SDKs work
- Experience working with industry standards such as GS1
- Experience in developing Cloud-based products and highly scalable systems
- Experience with big data and BI tools
Why You'll Love Working Here
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Generous benefits package
- London office with typical startup perks