Our mission is to foster the adoption of clean commercial transport. We have built a cloud-based fleet management system that optimizes operations of electric and non-electric vehicles. For this, we use cutting edge IT- technologies to build our scalable framework of microservices. We are moving quickly into growth and are therefore looking for a new Product Owner to support our team with your organizational, collaborative and problem-solving skills. Our ambition is high, but the atmosphere is informal and relaxed. Everyone feels responsible for our success and works with a high level of autonomy. Do you want to impact the transitions to sustainable electric transport by applying smart IoT? Apply now for our Product Owner position!
As Product Owner at ViriCiti, you will play an integral role in developing our products in line with our company strategy. You will manage the backlog and define user stories while ensuring a smooth development. The end-to end development process will be your domain in which you safeguard quality and are not afraid of making changes you feel are necessary. You don´t shy away from getting your hands dirty and you are willing to push the envelope of what is possible for the best product performance and user experience. For this you will not only work closely with our Product Manager but also with an enthusiastic team of Developers and UX/UI Designers as well as a dedicated Operations department (Marketing, Sales and Customer Success).
- Translate the Product Roadmap into user stories that are technically feasible
- Manage the Product Backlog: specify, prioritize and refine user stories
- Oversee the development process and act as the go-to person for the developers in your team
- Cooperate with our Product Manager and UI/UX Designers to translate user research, market analysis and customer feedback into product enhancements
- Always stay aligned with our company strategy and product vision
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to converse at a technical level and to relate to our customers and end-users
- Ability execute methodically and to thrive and follow-through in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong organizational, collaborative and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a hands-on mentality
- Experience in transit or automotive industry is a big plus
What you can expect from us
You cannot only expect a competitive salary but also a great and inspiring working environment. In about one month we will move into our brand-new office where we will provide you every day with a healthy lunch. In addition to that we provide a pension plan and compensate your daily travel to work. But that’s not all; we also find the necessary relaxation important, that is why we offer you company massages, a discount on a gym subscription and fun Ping Pong competitions in our office. Last, but not least, you will be part of our monthly ViriCiti office updates with snacks and drinks and other company events such as our legendary annual ViriCiti weekend and our Christmas party.
We started our adventure more than 6 years ago by building an efficient and scalable platform for commercial electric vehicles. By now we have grown from a start-up into an ambitious scale-up with more than 50 employees. With our scalable platform, our customers can manage their fleet of electric and non- electric vehicles from the cloud. In doing this, we apply the newest web technologies such as Node.js, and React.js and as a result, we have landed large national and international projects all around the world. In this rapidly growing market, the challenge lies in maintaining a robust platfrom, while we are continuously developing new features for our customers.
Do you bring an entrepreneurial mindset and want to become part of a fast-paced scale up
company? Apply now!
The selection process may involve an assessment. Please send us your CV + motivational letter. More info? Email Heloise Hieber at [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!