product owner (m/f)
This is ProGlove:
ProGlove is a smart glove that enhances the most important tool of professionals: their hands. Enabling manu-facturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier.
We build prototypes that get better with every iteration.
We only do things we think that matter. We grow and learn by our tasks. We celebrate each other.
We are looking for future colleagues with the rare mix of drive, intelligence and madness to make every professional glove in the world smart. Play a direct role in advancing the course of wearables.
We are looking for a full time Product Owner (m/f) who wants to be a crucial part in the development of our new workflow tool. With this tool we want to increase the efficiency, intuitivity and ergonomy of today’s industrial user interfaces. You already designed a product from scratch? You have the hands-on approach, you can challenge your own ideas and you get shit done? In that case we are looking forward to your application!
You will be working independently on:
- Acting as an ambassador for the product, both internally and externally for our clients
- Understanding customer- and user needs as well as translating them into product improvements and features
- Prototyping and testing product changes to validate improvements
- Driving product changes in the development team and with respective stakeholders
- Being part of our daily scrums and discuss your ideas with the development and sales teams
Work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- Relevant practical experience in Product Ownership, Product Management, Business Development or equivalent fields
- Strong understanding of human centered design, design thinking and the ability to prototype
- Hands-on experience with the role of a product owner in an agile scrum development process
- Excellent communication skills to exchange your ideas efficiently with users, team members as well as stakeholders from different business areas
- Entrepreneurial mindset and being able to align user needs and opportunities with business goals
- Excellent English and German skills
Sounds like that is you?
Skip writing cover letters. Send us a short summary of your past accomplishments.
Tell us about your most passionate personal project: [email protected]