Form3's awesome Operations Team is lead by our amazing Operations Lead and is split between Product Operations and Customer Operations, with both teams working hard to create and deliver beautiful experiences for customers. We are a small team now, but with great experience, connections and big ambitions!
- Managing partner and provider communications on a day-to-day basis to ensure our service is operating effectively.
- Providing workshops and training for onboarding customers to prepare them for their move into a live service model.
- Creating, maintaining and improving internal operational processes that are essential in supporting the company’s day-to-day running.
- Working with all parts of the company to optimise performance and ensure existing processes are being abided to.
- Building operational models for new services, working closely with partners and providers to agree a new model and ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Documenting internal processes for the wider company to refer to as well as customer facing documentation.
- Own and manage all systems used within Operations function including relevant integrations and shared passwords.
- Continuous improvement - are Form3's processes fit for purpose? Are our systems/products delivering as they should?
- Incident management (on call requirement)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for an energetic, switched-on and organised individual with a passion for innovation to join our team as a Product Operations Analyst. We'd ideally like candidates to have 1 or 2 years experience within the payments or financial services sectors, preferably working for a FinTech start-up. However, here at Form3 we value enthusiasm, commitment and drive above all else so if you have come from a different background but have a genuine interest in FinTech and experience of working within operations along with an eye for detail and well-rounded communication skills then we would still be interested in hearing from you.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.