Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
Our mission is to deliver game changing software products that will help our customers to optimize how they currently run their production. You will be joining the “Digital Accelerator”, a small energetic business incubation team designed to rapidly iterate and build these innovative data driven software products. Our group is made up of high achieving individuals with a “can-do” attitude and little consideration for formal job descriptions or complex processes.
As Product Marketing Manager of the Digital Accelerator, you are a valued team member in a cross functional team with the mission to use a Start-up approach to introduce our digital portfolio into the market and to create engagement worldwide. In this role, your task is to grow awareness both, internally and externally. Internally the target is to engage ABB’s existing salesforce, explaining the value of our products and to give them the tools they need to succeed. Externally end to end content definition for maximum impact and lead generation are the two major objectives.
Your main responsibility is to build an ecosystem for growth. You are free to dream big, participating in our efforts to establish the right portfolio brand promise, building the right content for the right channels and ensuring coherence. You will be encouraged to not only draw out a strategy but more importantly execute it in coordination with global and local stakeholders. As a multi-talented member of the team, you are also expected to be able to interact with all levels within the ABB Robotics organization: From working with teams in our various countries to engagement with executives.
- Owning all strategic marketing related topics for the Digital Accelerator, for example timelines, brand positioning, customer sales journey, etc.
- Delivering effective product launch material for: advertising, content generation, website creation, etc.
- Being an ambassador for brand and portfolio, capable of convincing on the value of our products and providing the right content to help others do the same.
- Setting up projects and campaigns, solve problems and report back on overall progress and marketing metrics.
- Coalition building with your fellow marketers, product managers and the wider team to make your ideas a reality.
- Offering creative ideas for inbound marketing, communication channels, engagement strategies, guerilla marketing etc.
- Contributing to the Start-up culture and agile methodologies.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing / business development or related activities.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a similar field preferred.
- You have a track record of supporting growth strategies and providing superior marketing / business development content.
- You have proven that you love building great content with direct impact on the business. You excel at explaining difficult technical concepts and products in a simple way to a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience in understanding different cultures and needs through international exposure. Experience with Industrial solutions a plus.
- Self-starter with high energy and sparkling with ideas you have an outgoing personality and can rally people to your cause.
- Very comfortable working in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment with few structured processes.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a must have, any other languages appreciated.