Business | Zurich, Switzerland | Full-time
What you tell your family you do:
“I’m helping to build the world’s largest open source drone software ecosystem by communicating the exceptional value of our solutions to the developer community, drone manufacturers, and drone operators. No, I will not deliver you a pizza with a drone (just yet)!“
What you really do:
As a PMM, your #1 priority is to convey the business value of Auterion to customers and partners. You are at the heart of connecting the product to our customers. You communicate the Auterion benefit in a trusted, precise and visionary way that leaves no doubt that Auterion is the preferred drone software supplier! We’ll rely on you to create and manage our content marketing strategy that translates complex technical concepts into inspiring product positioning and value propositions.
In detail, you will:
- Connect our customers to our product
- Drive content strategy and content creation across all of our B2B customer verticals.
- Serve as a super-user and product evangelist for Auterion’s software platform.
- Be responsible for the hands-on creation and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Craft, review and publish technical and business creative content such as thought leadership pieces, case studies, webinars, blog posts, and white papers.
- Work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to create our sales enablement B2B marketing materials.
- Write and deliver our technical and business level-messaging, supporting our go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with product management to align marketing campaigns to our product roadmap.
- Provide the business with in-depth qualitative and quantitative market insights.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have proven B2B SaaS marketing experience: You’ve gained experience working with US-based B2B software-as-a-service companies, and you are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise deals. Ideally 5+ years experience.
- Are technically fluent: you are comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits businesses can understand.
- Are a native English-speaker (or bi-lingual with excellent English proficiency) and have proven the ability to craft engaging content in excellent English, including blog posts, webinars, white papers, case studies and videos.
- Are a self-starter: You are hands-on with the attitude to get things done. We will challenge you on this!
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an engineering discipline.
How to really knock our socks off:
- Experience from a product marketing role within an open source, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles, Robotics, or IoT company is a massive plus.
- Experience with Enterprise and Government customers.
- Experience driving marketing efforts in a fast-paced software tech startup.
What you will find at Auterion:
We are a fast-growing tech startup in Zurich, Switzerland, with well-funded investment from the same visionary investors who have supported companies such as Airbnb, Facebook, Skype, and Spotify. Our growing client base covers prestigious and innovative partners such as GE Aviation, DIU, Impossible Aerospace and many more.
- As a part of Auterion, you’ll indeed be able to have a high impact on the technology of the future: drones & robotics.
- A headquarters in the heart of Switzerland in Zurich’s bustling city life, while being close to the natural beauty of the countryside and – of course – the Swiss Alps.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
Please apply for this role through our Careers page: https://auterion.com/jobs/open-positions/