PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive, and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry, and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of a business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We raised €90 Million in total, and we are expanding beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK, and Italy. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
Your role → Product Manager, Time & Payment Tribe: Time Planning Squad
The mission of the Time Planning Squad is to help companies efficiently plan their employees’ time.
This includes core HR experiences for end-users including Leaves & Absences and Time Integrations).
As a Product Manager in a user-facing team, your goal is to identify the most valuable problem to solve, enable your team to ship and iterate high-quality solutions quickly, and validate the business impact.
Your work environment
- You will work daily with your Tribe, composed of Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineering Managers, and Software Engineers
- You will report directly to the Tribe Product Director
- Unique architecture with the JetLang, our in-house programming language
- International mobility and scope: offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, and Milan
- A "Work From Anywhere" Company culture, allowing you high flexibility
- A growing-fast, inspiring, and international product management team of 15 people.
- A global Product Team of 150+ PayFiters
Your missions ⭐
- Discover and rationalize the problem we need to solve
- Evaluate the business impact we should create
- Imagine with the designers and developers the solution(s) we should create
- Measure and optimize overtime to reach our business and clients satisfaction KPIs
- Liaise with all the departments to get a proper understanding of the dynamics, needs, and opportunities, and ensure alignment
- Participate in the creation and prioritization of the roadmap
- Support the product vision
This job is for you if...
- You have experience in a startup, building and improving B2B SaaS products
- You love solving hard product problems
- You are super autonomous but you also know how to work in a team
- You have evidence of successful collaboration with engineering teams
- You speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You are passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, and resourcefulness
- You have natural leadership, the ability to federate and inspire teams
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer ❤️
- an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
- Work From Anywhere policy;
- an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, London or Milan);
- an attractive remuneration package;
- regular team and global events;
- flexible work environment;
- private health insurance;
- restaurant ticket;
- gym subscription with the preferential rate;
- English, French or Spanish classes,
- 25 days of holidays;
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
- 1️⃣ Intro call with our Recruiter
- 2️⃣ Meet the Product Director of the Tribe
- 3️⃣ Meet the team: an online interview with a Product Manager, Designer, and Engineering Manager
- 4️⃣ Case study + Presentation
- 5️⃣ Meet the VP of Product and/or Founder
- 6️⃣ Online BBQ test with the whole Tribe
Want to know more about our epic team? Watch this video
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?