Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Responsibility for managing our inventory in close cooperation with our business development team
- Managing the implementation of new partners, monitoring and improving existing partnerships
- Own the complete partner interaction and launch
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog together with internal stakeholders and the development team
- Being 2nd level support for provider related issues by independently doing analysis of our API connections using our internal tools
- Creation and maintaining technical product documentations (e.g. API documentation)
- Strong collaboration with other Product Managers in order to improve the customer experience from the supplier to the end consumer side
- Working closely together with the developers to find the best effective and efficient solutions
- Conduct reports and dashboards using internal tools and databases
Your backpack is filled with
- A university degree, preferably in IT, industrial engineering, or related STEM fields
- Knowledge in Java and SQL
- Combination of market understanding, intuition for customer needs, and technical knowledge
- Hands-on experience in working with databases like Postgres, MongoDB or technologies like ElasticSearch are a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure they are completed according to schedule
- Team leader capabilities of driving and motivating a team of developers
- Strong English communication skills
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit holidu.com/careers to learn more and apply.
Your first travel contact will be Katharina Kauntz from HR.