Product Manager (m/f) Full-Time - Location: Berlin, Start: January 2018
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their Human Resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
- Lead the the product development lifecycle – from ideation to adoption – collaborating with Engineering, Design, Customer Support and Sales
- Develop product roadmap, informed by customer and market insights, competitive landscape, technical capability, and internal initiatives/assets
- Establish and monitor business and product metrics to inform optimization and new product development
- 2+ years experience in Product Management with a record of successful projects
- Experience with data mining frameworks: SQL, Teradata, and statistical analysis
- Experience with Agile development: writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Relevant experience in analyzing product data and identifying opportunities
- Comfortable being hands-on in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Experience in B2B and SaaS - a plus
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions
What We Offer You:
- You will be actively shaping our success story and future
- You will take responsibility from day one and you can experience a steep learning curve
- We’re well connected to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- You’ll be working in a team of talented and passionate people
- Free drinks, great coffee, fruit baskets… and an office party with delicious food once a month!
Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience?
Don’t miss your chance! Apply now:https://heavenhr.workable.com/j/F9E8CB9AB4