Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our Project A-team or one of our portfolio companies
- Develop great ideas together with your stake holders to improve the product
- Use your knowledge of prototyping, user testing and your analytical skills to figure out which of those ideas might really work
- Break down ideas for the development team- and think of all the critical details
- Ship the product in alignment with all the stake holders
- Balance quality, pragmatism and a long term perspective
- You have a technical backround and/or are a nerd at heart
- You like to talk to people and especially to your users
- You like to organize things and make them happen
- You can translate business speak to design&tech talk and vice versa
- You know how to read numbers and what to do with them
- You love to learn
- You communicate fluently in English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.