We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about new technologies that bring more automation and efficiency into biological laboratories. The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will own an innovative product, helps developing the marketing strategy, and works cross-functionally with our team of engineers and applications scientists to complete the product roadmap and discover new opportunities.
- MSc or PhD in life sciences with focus on cell / molecular biology
- Preferable to have experience in sales, application support, or product development/management
- Experience with laboratory instruments for microplate handling and cell-based assays and/or NGS library preparation preferred
- Excellent english communication skills and ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Passionate about technology and laboratory automation
- Willingness to travel nationally/internationally (30-40 %)
- Manage a new innovative laboratory instrument with applications in high-throughput screening, cell-based assays, and NGS library preparation
- Active participation in product development and peparation of market launch
- Development of tailored messages and value propositions for the relevant customer groups
- Identification of business opportunities, market trends and implementation of customer requirements based on feedback from pilot customers and our global field force
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Monitoring of pricing, product positioning, and sales targets
- Perform first customer product demos and train our team of sales and field application specialists
- You will directly report to a member of the c-level
cytena is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for Lab Automation in Freiburg. Since 2019 we are part of the CELLINK Group of Life Science companies.
CELLINK is a global leader in developing and delivering life science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration and persistence.
HR Generalist Germany