Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to access the products and services available in their city on demand.
Our goal is to materialise this vision and bring it to a global audience.
Glovo eLogistics will be present in 23 countries by EOY, exposed to an e-commerce revenue of €83bn.
As a Product Manager of the eCommerce integrations team you will be working with the main e-commerce players in any market (e.g. Alibaba, Aliexpress,...) to revolutionize the sector from scratch and scale the vertical to make Glovo a market reference for the eCommerce Last mile sector.
You'll be building products to serve business necessities, be the owner of our APIs and tools to facilitate partner integrations, growth and expansion: from last mile delivery for big retailers, to fulfillment solutions of products with or without stockage or integrations with external providers (Shopify,...) where customers can create Glovo orders through businesses sites. The size of the market is massive.
You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, and stakeholders throughout the organization to deliver multi-platform products that scale. We’re looking for someone with the same passion that we have for technology, simple solutions and bold impact.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, engineers and designers to define a winning strategy
- Collaborate with main eCommerces (e.g. Alibaba, Aliexpress,...) on defining integrations strategies
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog in partnership with your technical team lead and business stakeholders
- Build and monitor dashboards to track the performance and usability of the products
- Design and run quantitative and qualitative tests and iterate to ensure success
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for stakeholders
- Ship fast and often
- 2+ years of relevant product experience
- Computer science or data degree or working experience
- Experience in logistics / operations will be highly valued
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical know-how—you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Excellent spoken and written English
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.