As Product Manager - Digital & CRO, you will be responsible for the development and performance of the front-end pages of our Group Travel brands (e.g. viventura.de and japaventura.fr) and of our Platforms brands (e.g. galapatours.com).
Your chief goal will be delivering top-notch digital and front-end products that have been thought through from beginning to end, always ensuring excellent user experience and with a particular focus on lead generation and high conversion rates. You will be responsible for the quantity and the quality of all Marketing Qualified Leads, and, in this context, you will analyze data and develop strategies to quickly turn website visitors into paying customers.
You will report to Gareth, our Marketing Director. On a daily basis, you will work with the UX/UI team and closely with stakeholders across the company, especially with our marketing channel specialists, our IT department, and our Data Engineer. Your main working language will be English.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Nevertheless, we can also wait for a few months in case the ideal candidate cannot start immediately. We will support you in case you need a working visa for Germany.
The basics you bring along
- 3+ years of experience in product management and conversion rate optimization.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind and extensive familiarity running customer feedback campaigns.
- Proven track record delivering easy-to-use web interfaces for users.
- Previous experience in landing page creation as well as A/B testing.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to influence and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with marketing automation software.
- Good knowledge of performance and content marketing.
- Solid understanding of GDPR requirements & regulations.
- It's fun to be around you, and your future colleagues will enjoy working with you.
- Fluent business English (written and spoken).
You can impress us even more with
- Experience managing teams.
- Familiarity with HubSpot.
- Conversational Spanish, French, or German.
- Passion about responsible travel and bringing cultures together.
Responsibilities awaiting you
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals and vision, and identify business and customer needs.
- Comprehensively create and execute product strategy and roadmap, always ensuring that products and features are conceptualized from beginning to end.
- Identify and resolve issues with missing stories and conflicting requirements.
- Constantly and consistently measure and improve product-related KPIs together with the teams involved.
- Discover the root cause(s) of pain points, and validate business opportunities.
- Negotiate with both stakeholders and IT for optimal ROI for projects.
- Prioritization of product backlog.
- Organization of testing phase and release plans.
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch, and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing, and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply through this link: https://grnh.se/81c34d321us
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.