eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe.
Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends.
every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the business:
With 1.5 million vehicles, mobile.de is the largest online vehicle marketplace in Germany. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most exciting product development organizations in eBay Germany.
We support the entire mobile.de platform including our international marketplaces, mobile devices, and build critical technology to create the best experience in the vehicle market.
This allows us to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
As a Product Manager (d/f/m) for our Dealer Business you will:
- be an evangelist and craft the vision and strategy for your specific product area.
- drive, communicate and continuously review your product roadmap and backlog.
- monitor your key product metrics and identify areas of improvement.
- observe the market, generate customer insights and run experiments to identify new opportunities for our Commercial Car Dealers.
- collaborate with a team of engineers and UX designers passionate about crafting an outstanding automotive e-commerce experience.
- ensure tight-knit partnerships and communication across the company to build consensus on the key objectives and key results.
- 3+ years of product experience in an agile environment.
- a proven track-record of building successful products.
- an analytical mind-set and you use data to help uncover and tackle customer problems.
- experience in machine learning, AI or algorithmic solutions in general. Particular knowledge about domains such performance marketing optimization is a plus.
- a risk-taking demeanor and the ability to execute with autonomy.
- a mind-set of feeling comfortable in ambiguity, shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization.
- a very good eye for business as well as big-picture thinking.
- an outstanding interest in finding solutions that improve customer value.
- excellent communication skills by making sophisticated topics easily understandable for different target groups.
- proficiency in English, good level of German or willing to learn German.
- Competitive compensation
- An international working environment with flat hierarchies
- Seeking for a mentor and looking for training to improve your skills? Let’s talk about personal and professional development!
- A lived work-life balance with flexible working hours including working from home options. In times of Corona, our teams have established a great work-from-home culture.
- Good working environment including different team building events
- An excellent campus in Dreilinden closed to Berlin Wannsee with on-site gym (including trainers and courses), basketball and volleyball court, table soccer and ping pong, free snacks & drinks, and discounted lunch in our canteen and cafeteria or Startup feeling in Berlin Friedrichshain.
- Part-time (80%) is also possible.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies.
So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day.
We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here:
Important Information - Covid-19
People are the heart of the eBay Classifieds business, and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone.
As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.