Are you the go-to person when friends have technical issues because you always know how to solve them?
Do you have a VPN set up, so you can watch Netflix abroad and do you know how to install a Synology NAS?
Can you brainstorm about technology, econometrics or growth hacking, are you able to get everything up and running and do you get bored easily?
We are looking for you to join our team of engineers and growth hackers!
You’ve probably been impatient and have already scrolled down this page, but here’s a bit about what kind of scale-up business we are:
Massarius is a publisher trading desk, we sell automated advertising space for websites (programmatic) and set up the pricing based on algorithms. In total we serve over 45 publishers with 150 websites, like AT5, AjaxShowtime.com, Nederland.fm and SamMobile.com. On a monthly basis we are trading 500 million impressions for desktop, mobile and video. We continuously analyse these with Python, R and healthy common sense. In addition we’re always looking for new advertising models.
Since 2012 we have grown substantially, have been rewarded with two FD Gazellen Awards, a Financial Times1000 notation, and number 1 ratings at Emerce (2016 and 2017) and Adformatie. Now we are moving from start-up to international scale-up. We’re quite the ambitious team :-).
Massarius’ motto is “work hard – play hard”; lots of media parties, but fresh in the office next day.
Did we mention that our office is in the Jordaan (one of the best areas in Amsterdam, the Netherlands)?
A product manager takes the lead in:
- Selection and initiation of scalable advertising and data products;
- Product portfolio management, which is a continuous process;
- Integration of mobile, video and data advertising systems on 150 websites;
- Merging knowledge and the teams’ abilities; on the other hand you’re a brainstorm partner and a walking centre of knowledge.
- You have the ability to think and work academically and have a 7,5 average for beta courses or minimal 2 years’ experience at a market leader as a product manager, consultant, analyst or developer;
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to make connections easily;
- Your written Dutch is excellent and you're fluent in English;
- Proven sense of technical and price elasticity and you read tech blogs;
- You are flexible in finding solutions and are able to deliver quality;
- You're not necessarily an extrovert person, but you won't skip a networking event.
Knowledge of the advertising market isn’t a requirement, but you should have strong analytical skills.
- A competitive salary and pension;
- An awesome team with an annual growth of 40% and you won't be bored for even a second!
- The fastest DELL XPS ultrabook and mobile plan compensation;
- Intensive ability training and visits to international conferences;
- Working in the centre of Jordaan, Amsterdam;
- Vrijdagmiddagborrel and a fun and good lunch each day.
Are you interested and challenged? Let us know by responding to the vacancy!