Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Conceptualizing new features, develop them with your engineering team, and bringing them live
- Being the interface between the customer and your engineering team to ensure our search engine performs to the fullest according to our users´ needs
- Effectively translating business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications
- Gathering requirements and ideation for wireframe preparation
- Data analytics to ensure the impact and results of new product features are measured in a meaningful way
- Working with your engineering team on world class solutions
- Managing all stakeholders of the development process
Your backpack is filled with
- A university degree in industrial engineering, human machine interaction, informatics, computer science, physics, economic computer science or related STEM fields
- Experience in product management of consumer-facing products
- Knowledge about the software development cycle preferably in start-up environment
- Experience interpreting data and identifying statistically significant observations
- Combination of market understanding, intuition for customer needs, and technical knowledge
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure they are completed according to schedule
- Team leader capabilities of driving and motivating a team of developers
- Strong organizational/analytical skills with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English communication skills
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit holidu.de/careers to learn more and apply.
Your first travel contact will be Katharina Kauntz from HR.