Product Manager required for a start-up fabless semiconductor company, who are going through huge growth, and still plan to hire another 20 employees during 2020. Suitable candidates will have a strong electronics background and be familiar with communications and mobile infrastructure (5G preferred)
In this role you will be focused on working within the wireless communications and mobile infrastructure markets and you will be responsible for the running, promotion and technical support of the products and services. You will also be tasked with creating and owning the product roadmap and providing support to the R&D team as well as the customers.
This role will be working closely with the sales and field applications engineers, providing technical support to customers across EMEA and occasional travel to Asia. Travel would be in the region of 30-50%, and will also include travel across France to the company’s design centres.
- Degree qualified within Electronics or related subject
- Proven experience working with wireless communications and mobile infrastructure, particularly 5G
- Good mix of commercial and technical experience, and happy speaking in front of customers
- Fluent in French and English, both verbal and written. Any additional languages would be a plus.
- Happy to travel across EMEA, sometimes at short notice, as well as occasionally further afield.
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a global leader, please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman at IC Resources.