Product Manager / Buyer (m/f) in Berlin
To ensure further growth we are enlarging our fantastic Product Management team. Therefore, we are looking for you as our new Product Manager / Buyer (m/f) to push the further expansion of our new product category “Home & Living”. Your tasks in particular:
- To push product related expansion you are in charge of your own product group and steadily optimizing and enlarging our new product category.
- To ensure high-quality products and fast delivery times, you research new suppliers, care for exquisite supplier relations and finally handle the entire purchasing process.
- Besides the constant review of your product group’s performance you conduct external research concerning the market’s development, competitors and trends to identify our next awesome bestseller.
In this crucial position you coordinate different departments, e.g. Marketing, Product Data Management, Customer Service and Logistics.
- You have several years of professional experience in Product Management, Category Management, Purchasing or Business Development, ideally in an e-commerce company.
- You completed your academic degree with good results.
- You are willing to travel to attend international product fairs (max. 2-3 times per year).
- You speak English fluently - German would be a plus - and you are proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
We offer you a challenging job with a lot of self-responsibility in a young and award-winning company. You have the opportunity to actively shape the development of a new product range. What else you can expect:
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- The opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas and concepts
- A well-equipped workplace with modern technologies at our bright and air-conditioned offices in Berlin City-Centre
- A friendly and steadily growing team
- Fresh fruits, cold beverages, hot coffee and tea for free
- Flexible working hours and team events on a regular basis