About CASHLINK Technologies GmbH :
We are a financial technology company (fintech) based in Frankfurt am Main.
We offer one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization. Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
We are the two time winner of the FinTech Germany Award in the Category Blockchain and Early Stage. We also receive support from renowned investors such as the listed VC Finlab AG and the Maschmeyer Group.
Are you ready to gain your own experience in one of the leading tokenization startups in Germany? Then we are the right people for you!
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Campusjäger by Workwise.
We are a financial technology company based in Frankfurt am Main. We offer one of the leading software solutions for asset tokenization.
Our clients benefit from all building blocks, services and licenses needed to issue tokenized securities and manage decentralized security registries.
We are the winner of the FinTech Germany Award in the Category Blockchain and receive support from renowned investors such as the listed VC Finlab AG and the Maschmeyer Group.
- Manage the lifecycle of new features from discovery to validation and implementation phases
- Create product concepts by combining and aggregating data and information from users, business stakeholders and the development team
- Split product concepts into meaningful user stories, manage and prioritize them in the backlog
- Define a roadmap that helps the company in achieving its product goals in alignment with the organization’s key results and objectives
- Evaluate market and customer insights to identify new potential product enhancements
- Manage the quality assurance process to ensure that we deliver high quality products
- Communicate and explain the roadmap as well as specific product enhancements to all internal and external stakeholders
- Create customer-oriented product documentation to explain functionality and reduce customer support questions
- Identify partners who can improve the product offering, manage and decide on the integration of projects resulting from these collaborations
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role, experience in the startup industry is a plus
- Knowledge in project and product management methodology (e.g. SCRUM, Design Thinking, Rapid Prototyping, OKRs)
- Good experience in design and mockup tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD
- Experience in analyzing data sets with tools such as R, SQL
- Experience in working with external stakeholders, industry knowledge in banking or crowd financing is a plus
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Must be living in Germany
- The possibility to work remotely (based in Germany), in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included) or in one of our co-working spaces (Munich and / or Berlin)
- Choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- Training and coaching opportunities
- A place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- Pioneer spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
- During the work week, we try to give you a first feedback within 48 hours
- Our first interview step is a quick call with Talent Management to check some basic facts
- Afterwards there will be a case study and its discussion with our CPO
- Followed by a team call so you can meet everybody
- Optional last step : if you want to, you can have a quick virtual coffee with our founders
Our job offer Product Manager Blockchain (m / f / d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger by Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.