OVHcloud's Public Cloud ecosystem is growing fast, and we are today looking to grow its product management team, with a dedicated position focused on onboarding and devops experience.
Offering pay-as-you-go Infrastructure and Platform services, Public Cloud Group addresses customers ranging from small business to public sector and large corporation, including fast-paced tech startups.
This set of services is built and operated by distributed squads, essentially in France, Poland and Canada working around the roadmap owned by Product Managers.
Other Products Managers are dedicated to a set of services withing the ecosystem, and your challenge (if you accept it!) is to drive a transversal consistent and seamless experience.
You have a strong experience in a similar position or you are interested by a first product management role with a strong experience in using services from one or multiple major public cloud providers in different business contexts.
In both cases, you must be willing to develop a strong technical knowledge and to cooperate on a daily basis with devops, devrel and product marketing teams. Customer experience is your DNA and you are able to build and share a strategy, deliverables and processes to meet developer expectations.
Our Product Managers are responsible for the life cycle of different services we provide. This includes interactions with your internal and external customers, market assessment as well as defining product specifications and business requirements, prioritizing and communicated around the roadmap.
If you are passionate about building tech platforms, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-growing and ever-changing environment, this is the job for you!
In this specific position, you will be responsible owning and improving:
- The onboarding experience for new OVHcloud public cloud users the developper-experience of our customers using best practices like automation, infra-as-code, observability and in general using multiple services together and at scale.
- The transversal features of the Public Cloud ecosystem such as billing and consumption, quota and sustained used discount management
- You will fully own these subjects, while collaborating on a daily basis with other product managers in charge of some specific services (for example compute instances, Kubernetes , databases, networking features, storage...) to make sure our Public Cloud ecosystem feels solid and cohesive and offers a best-in-class experience to users, in different ways to consume our services: WebUI, CLI, Infra as Code, cloud native best practices, ...
In a transversal organization you lead transformation among multiple devops squads to create standard ways to consume any service in our Ecosystem, for a best-in-class experience.
These different areas of responsibility will translate in you managing a diverse backlog of small, medium and large features and projects, involving working:
- As a member of the Product Management team with representatives from other business units to manage technical and non-technical dependencies.
- With devops teams on a daily basis as a product leader in charge of services they are building and operating
- With the product marketing team to create content and messages to promote our products.
At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we, therefore, expect you to be proactive and participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
You must have a good knowledge of the Cloud industry (familiar with main infrastructure, platform and managed services) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT sector
Your human qualities:
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- International project management and fluency in English.
- Skills in leading work groups, using agile methodologies- Analytical and synthesis skills to find efficient solutions and lead to the best decisions.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Autonomy, flexibility and leadership.
- You already have an experience as a product manager or you aim at discovering this role with a strong experience a developer/consumer of cloud services.
Can't wait to meet you and have you join us in this crazy challenge we have, building a European Ecosystem alternative in the public cloud market!