CityTaps is a social start-up whose vision is running water in every urban home.
CityTaps has developed a service, CTSuite, that bridges the gap between water utilities and the urban poors: a prepayment service that integrates mobile payment systems with the world's first smart and prepaid water meter.
CTSuite helps water utilities become financially independent and able to invest in infrastructure to bring at-home water service to even the poorest residents.
Subscribers use mobile money to prepay for running water with any mobile phone, at any time, for any amount.
Our projects lead us in Sub-Saharan Africa, South America and Asia.
You will be in charge of the coordination between our customers, partners and our technical team.
You will be the face of the company with our customers and our customers' representative in the CityTaps team.
The mission is extremely versatile and includes the following tasks, among others:
- formalization of the needs and expectations of CTSuite users
- innovation and testing with users (rapid iteration)
- drafting of the specifications of the CTSuite solution and the associated hardware and software products
- creation and arbitration of the product backlog, answer to the technical team's questions during each sprint and validation of the deliverables
- preparation of the content of marketing documents (brochures, website, etc.)
- in relation with the sales team and the customer, preparation of technical prerequisites in the tendering, negotiation and deployment preparation phases
- coordination of interfaces with third party systems (invoicing system, GIS system, digital payment system, etc.)
- training of customers and users on the use of the service
- conducting field surveys to assess the social impact of the solution and user satisfaction
- participation in representation activities (conferences, congresses, etc.)
The position is based in Paris, France, but requires occasional assignments in emerging countries in Africa (Niger, Burkina, Mali, Senegal, etc.), South America (Brazil, Ecuador, Mexico) and Asia (Singapore, Philippines, Cambodia).
You are mobile internationally
You have at least 5 years of professional experience in developing countries and particularly in the water sector
You like customer contact, teamwork, have excellent interpersonal skills and are very diplomatic
You are fluent in French, English (including the ability to write in professional English), and Spanish.
Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
You are trained as a product manager and are familiar with agile development methods (product owner) or you have learned these methods through your professional experience.
You have an appetite for technical solutions and international project management skills.
You can work legally on French territory or are eligible for a talent visa.
CityTaps values diversity within its team. We encourage all qualified profiles to apply.