Access every thing. Kisi builds mobile access systems that enable businesses to access, share and monitor their physical spaces. We envision a world where access is fully digitized, easy to manage, and not constrained by keys, cards, fobs or transponders. We offer state-of-the-art apps that make sharing as convenient as entering an email address.
For translating our product roadmap into successful products and features in the hands of our users and our hardware in offices around the world, we need a product manager who shares our passion in building a better experience with every release and every change we're making to our products. You will be working closely with the product/tech team in Stockholm and the manufacturing and operations team in New York to assess product fit, elicit and elaborate requirements and execute these on time, quality and budget.
We offer you an exciting environment which will allow you to grow your product management skills significantly, and become a part of the development of products that will be used every day by a massive amount of users. We'll introduce you to the development of both hardware and software in the IoT domain, and support you in growing both as a colleague and as an individual.
- Strategy: elicit and elaborate product requirements based on company roadmaps, strategy and market needs, and help shape the roadmap in return - close feedback loops
- Tactic: implement product changes as part of sprints by assigning resources wisely and communicating with stakeholders as needed
- Feedback: collect feedback from your team members in a distributed environment to gather feedback for improving over time
- Team: lead and expand teams, making everyone feel included and heard, and inspire everyone to contribute to building a greater product with every release. It's important that we're all passionate about what we do, and committed to 100%.
- Process: improve and document improvements to our processes, procedures and standards wherever necessary
- Analytics: measure what is built and shipped to provide executive summaries about the performance of product changes; present alternatives on next steps and what went well and what can be improved
- A background in engineering and/or management and preferably some years of professional experience in product management
- Highly motivated, independent and eager to learn
- Spirit of dedication towards and pursuit of your goals, and you’re not giving up in the presence of difficulties
- Structured and comfortable with setting deadlines and following up on them and, if necessary, asking the “right” questions when deadlines fail
- Willing to learn independently and research whatever information you need to perform your tasks
- We love our product, and want you to share our passion for taking access control, a $65 billion dollar industry, into the 21st century
- Become part of a growing, tight-knit, and international team in an exciting B2B environment
- We’re fun to work with and a little geeky—our offices are located in Brooklyn, Stockholm, and we have remote workers around the world
- Join us for our annual Kisi Kamp with the whole team, as well as team lunches and fun group event!