ACTIVELY HIRING AMIDST COVID-19
BlueOptima is a high growth technology company, providing objective software development productivity metrics. Our technology is used by some of the world’s largest organizations. including nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to a rapid expansion of the company.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly organized and logically-minded individual, who is a self-starter and seeks an exciting internship within a fast-growing SaaS company to work in our London HQ office near Elephant & Castle in Central London
We are looking for a highly organized and logically-minded individual who has an entrepreneurial mindset and seeks an exciting internship in product management at a fast-paced SaaS company.
Out of the box thinking, being passionate and enthusiastic about the product and new technologies is key for succeeding in this role!
- Assisting Product Managers in product development ideation, conceptualization to implementation
- Work directly with product managers to manage and allocate tasks
- Initiate, analyze, propose and new product ideas by managing the customer feedback cycle end-to-end
- Maintain existing products (product and idea management)
- Draft research goals, write research test plans and scripts and share scripts with stakeholders for input and approval
- Organize and schedule product research interviews
- Summarize key learnings from research interviews and highlight actionable insights
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning (user research, qualitative research, and quantitative research/ product analytics)
- Project and Product Backlog Management using JIRA
- Collect, write, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases using tools like Jira, Figma, Confluence, etc.
- Final year students in undergraduate, masters with a STEM or business degree
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Good logical thinking and self-motivated problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to determine workload priorities
- A passion for products, technology, and very data-driven
- Experience or interested in product design (UI/UX) optional
- Experience or interested in programming skills optional
- Please state your availability clearly (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3 - 6 months)
- Working in London, remote working due to COVID
What You Will Get:
- First preference to work in our spacious and modern office in central London, otherwise remote working if the circumstances require (COVID)
- Help shape and run a dynamic startup environment
- International team with informal and motivated culture.
- Deep learning curve to become a rockstar.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high-performance environment. Unlimited free healthy snacks and drinks at the office.
- Large 32’’, full HD curved monitor provided