Relimetrics is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning, and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
The company was established in 2013, operates globally with hubs in Silicon Valley and Berlin, and has already delivered on a number of projects for top automotive companies, OEMs, plastics, and other manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and North America.
The company recently received funding from top Silicon Valley and European venture firms and is looking to hire top talent who want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, global team of scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs.
Come join our vibrant team. In your role:
- You will be managing cutting edge application platform at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology.
- You are going to define the customer experience and execute end-to-end product management.
- You will be creating the product vision and roadmap in collaboration with Engineering and UX / UI teams.
- You will manage platform APIs, SDKs and other features/functionality and roadmaps.
- You will design, develop and validate products and detailed product requirements.
- You will drive projects, products, and feature launches with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or related field; business-related degree preferred.
- You have a proven track record of designing, developing computer and machine learning software products with 10+ years of experience in managing a software product, preferably in a fast-paced start-up culture.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and globally with customers, executives, partners and internal teams (engineering, marketing, and business development).
- You have a strong understanding of computer vision and machine learning and the automotive / manufacturing markets, along with a strong curiosity, ability to learn, and desire to make an impact for our customers.
- You have a strong understanding of agile practices, methods, and tools and good judgment on applying it to different teams and environments.
- You are fluent in and have hands-on experience with the following: C++/C, Open CV +Qt, Matlab, Python.
- You are fluent in English and preferred fluency in German.