As Product Designer at FINEWAY, you’ll build with us the 1st travel platform for the age of the assistants. This includes:
- Co-working in a cross-functional team with researchers, frontend and backend developers.
- Creating new ideas and concepts that improve the overall user experience.
- Prototyping (through wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes), testing new features and iterating on the results.
- Seeking to improve every part of Fineway’s tools and consequently pushing for the best user experience.
- Working on several user-facing products which include the travel website fineway.de and cutting-edge conversational AI interfaces (hello @ Alexa, Google Home and Siri).
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI Design and the respective tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, any kind of prototyping tool).
- Studies in graphics/ communication/ interaction design (bachelors degree +).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly sketch ideas, prototype concepts and develop a final design.
- Distinct knowledge about UX patterns and web typography.
- Strong ability to co-work with developers in the most direct way possible to ensure the best outcome (basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and other coding languages is a plus).
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A massive opportunity ahead with a beautiful product and a strong vision.
- A fast-paced environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & the possibility to build a revolutionary new way of trip planning.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.