Who is Tripaneer?
We are a fast-growing themed travel marketplace based in the heart of Amsterdam. We enable our customers to live unforgettable travel experiences via our 11 category sites from yoga retreats to safaris.
Full-time and long term | Join our international team in Amsterdam
This is your opportunity to join a fast growing startup and make your mark. We believe that a great customer experience is key to the success of our business and in our team you will have the responsibility and freedom to ideate, implement, test and deliver improvements to our websites and other future products.
We are looking for a highly customer focused Product Designer, who can successfully implement their own designs in HTML and CSS and who is motivated to build products and make measurable improvements that solve real customer problems. The Tripaneer team works in a highly collaborative environment of critique and iteration.
The position is a full-time position based in our Amsterdam office. You will be working alongside the developers and designers in the product team as well as collaborate with our business owners.
- Increase conversion and optimize the funnel for a better user experience
- Take ownership of the whole design process including implementation of design in HTML and CSS
- Understand user problems and design simple, elegant solutions for them
- Improve the usability and accessibility of the products
- Provide design input and expertise in our main focus areas
- Experience skills surrounding UX: Feedback analysis, persona development, rapid prototyping, wireframing, UI/UX design
- Practical knowledge of implementing designs in HTML & CSS
- Excellent English communication skills
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Pragmatic and down to earth approach
- Passion for superior user experience
- Willingness to learn our proprietary tools
- Mobile experience
- Experience working in or with medium to large software development teams
- Entrepreneurial experience
Perks & Benefits at Tripaneer:
- Young, enthusiastic, international working environment
- Opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing tech start up
- 25 days holiday
- Visa sponsorship opportunities (if eligible)