We are growing quickly. It's exciting. We are eager to feed more dogs and help them live healthier and happier lives. We believe in solving meaningful and complex customer problems which will improve the customer experience.
We know we can offer more through personalisation, customisation and a deep engagement with our Butternut brand. That's where you come in.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our high-performing design team in building incredible digital product experiences for our rapidly growing customer base.
As a member of the Digital Product Design Team, you'll work closely with our incredible Product Managers and Engineering Teams as well as stakeholders from around the business including, Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Customer Love.
In this role you can expect to :
- Work closely with a small team of passionate and driven product designers, and own a part of the product experience for our customers.
- Understand and synthesise a wide range of customer insight and feedback into solving interesting and complex customer problems in simple and engaging ways.
- Take ideas and problems from conception through to delivery of digital product experiences that deliver value to our customers, and Butternut.
- Be an ambassador of the Brand within Product Design by leveraging our Design System.
- A bit about you.
- Obsessed with dogs. Naturally.
- Passion for start-ups & Digital Product Design.
- You have a good understanding of Digital Product Design best-practices and innovation.
- You can show off a track record of delivering impactful products that have achieved commercial and customer goals.
- You are customer-oriented, and seek to constantly stress-test designs through user testing, research, and ab-testing.
- You have proven experience in working in ideation workshops or design sprints.
- Your communication skills are on-point and you can quickly and easily gather support for your ideas.
- You have the ability to grasp long-term strategic plays & initiatives that drive customer engagement and company growth.
- You can make tough decisions quickly, and you're right most of the time about them.
- We use Figma & Notion as our primary design and communication tools, so you'll need to be willing to make the switch if you haven't used these already.
- A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Co-working office space
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Friday drinks and monthly team socials
- Lots of office dogs (Apple, Chambo, Willow, Pugwash, Bella, Gizmo, River, Pip and many more .)