Here is what you will do:
- Work closely with our product management & development teams to concept, design, prototype and iterate on solutions in an agile software development environment
- Create UX/UI concepts (low-fidelity mock-ups and high-fidelity prototypes) of all core Bikemap products & platforms while respecting – and also driving froward – the existing Bikemap design environment
- Gather and map out user personas, scenarios and journeys
- Drive your ideas to execution guiding the whole development process (conception, research, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing) being attentive to both the technological development as well as the understanding of our user base the products are being tailored to
- Follow and establish the Bikemap branding/design language across all projects and update them according to future trends and needs
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years experience in UI/UX design (at least 2 industry projects)
- Proficiency in using any of the following tools: Sketch, Balsamic, Zeplin
- Competent knowledge in responsive design, Apple’s Design Guidelines & Material Design
- Good English skills
Here’s why you should join our team:
- You will be part of a creative and extremely flexible working environment. If you’re hungry for new challenges and want to be part of a creative working environment, we should get to know you.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- If you’re none remote, our very nice office location in Vienna’s beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike are just a few of the perks of joining Bikemap.
- You want to work remotely? No problem. It’s working very well for us: our international team members have taught us how to work in distributed teams and internalize the “remote-first” approach.
- According to the collective agreement, our salary range starts at €40k / year (38,5h/week). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!