Relimetrics is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning, and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
The company was established in 2013, operates globally with hubs in Silicon Valley and Berlin, and has already delivered on a number of projects for top automotive companies, OEMs, plastics, and other manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and North America.
The company recently received funding from top Silicon Valley and European venture firms and is looking to hire top talent who want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, global team of scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs.
Come join our vibrant team. In your role:
- Design cutting edge application platform at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology. Develops design principles to improve performance, capacity and scalability of product.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering and UX / UI team to define product portfolio vision, product requirements and product architectural solutions that address market opportunities.
- Define product validation policies to meet system requirements, project expectations, and software quality standards.
- Provide technical expertise or complex systems knowledge to engineering teams.
- Manage platform APIs, SDKs and other features/functionality and roadmaps.
- Design, develop and validate products and detailed product requirements.
- Drive projects, products, and feature launches with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Proven track record of designing, developing computer and machine learning software products
- At least 10 years of experience in managing a software product, preferably in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Excellent ability to work cross-functionally and globally with customers, executives, partners and internal teams (engineering, marketing, and business development)
- A deep and broad understanding of both hardware and software requirements and implementation of the complete product. This includes software design, networking, fault-tolerant servers, automation, machine learning, image processing.
- Fluency or proficiency in German preferred.