Searching for the next big thing?
At Nasekomo, we make each day count by revolutionizing the world of sustainability. We're also on the lookout for like-minded revolutionaries. If you're willing to make a profound impact on the way we live and feed ourselves, you may have found your place.
What Makes Us Special:
· We are revolutionaries with a mission. As a deep tech company, we create proprietary biotechnologies aimed at revolutionizing the emerging insect industry.
· We are an internationally empowered team. Our people are courageous professionals and team players.
· We are co-founded with nature. By harnessing the power of insects, we convert low value biomass into high-value feed ingredients, closing the bioeconomy loop with zero-waste production.
We are Nasekomo.
We're in a phase of exponential growth and we’re seeking for a new member to join us in the role of Process engineer.
What will your mission be?
As Process Engineer you will be instrumental in overseeing and improving the processes related to insect rearing. This role involves preparing mass and energy balances, functional requirements, and participating in the evaluation and commissioning of equipment and systems. The ideal candidate will ensure that our operations are efficient, cost-effective, and compliant with safety and quality standards.
What Awaits You Each Day?
· Prepare Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) for insect rearing processes and equipment.
· Develop mass balances and energy balances for material flows within insect rearing operations.
· Design and test process system upgrades, and develop new process systems.
· Ensure processes comply with safety and quality standards.
· Perform process simulations and troubleshoot issues related to production and engineering projects.
· Develop standardized operating instructions for upgraded processes.
· Participate in the offer evaluation, contracting, acceptance, and commissioning of insect rearing equipment and systems.
· Perform risk assessments related to insect rearing processes.
Are You the One We’re Searching For?
· University degree in process engineering or a related field.
· At least 3 years in a process engineering role, preferably within a process plant or in an engineering design company.
· Curiosity and desire to learn, coupled with strong analytical and synthetic thinking abilities.
· Understanding of the operation and technical requirements of equipment components and systems within a process plant.
· Ability to comprehend new processes and assess their feasibility.
· Proficiency in process simulation and troubleshooting.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills for fostering positive working relationships.
· Proficiency in English (French & Bulgarian are a plus).
Your Experience, Our Commitment:
· Dynamic and interesting work that makes global impact.
· Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth, and advancement.
· A competitive remuneration package and perks that acknowledge your drive and contribution.
Ready to join forces and shape a sustainable tomorrow? Apply now and send us your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We’re constantly on the lookout for like-minded revolutionaries. Explore our open positions here: https://nasekomo.life/careers/ .