We are looking for a full-time Mechatronics & Process Automation Intern as part of our wearable development and production team. You support the design of high volume manufacturing processes and tools for future wearable production lines. Our development process is design driven and we seek for fast iteration in products as well as processes and equipment prototypes to find the best solution from all perspectives.
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering knowledge (from CAD Software to SPS programming)
- Good Experience with production processes and automation
- Prototyping experience (everything from building testrigs and soldering to Arduino programming)
- Craft prototyping skills with textiles, plastic and metal is a plus
- Business fluent English, German is a plus
- Development of automation projects from initial concepts, requirements definition, system architecture, prototype fabrication and testing
- Continuous improvement of our in-house and external production and its equipment, tools and machinery
- Support the design of assembly lines for prototype and automated mass production
- Building test rigs and tools to enable a high-quality production process
- Integration of electronic components into textiles and design of electronic and mechanic interfaces
Sounds like that’s you? Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary along with your ability: [email protected] The job location is Munich, Germany.