Lendix is transforming the way SMEs get financed. We are the leading online lending platform in France, delivering faster and better value than traditional banks. Over 60M€ were lent since our launch in 2015, by over 18,000 investors, positioning us as the clear N°1 in France.
Lendix has built a team which is delivering strong growth and as part of our development in Spain we are currently looking for a Private Lenders Relationship Manager to strengthen our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for customer engagement, and being part of disruptive innovation in financial services. Reporting to the Country Manager in Spain and with strong support from the Private Lenders Relationship team in Paris, you will be the main driver and responsible for the development of our Spanish private lenders base. The role is located in Madrid.
This is an exceptional chance to join an extremely high growth and exciting company in an early stage.
- Partnerships: develop and grow the community of Lenders through partnerships with Insurers, banks, banking aggregators, …
- Lead transformation: Engage with lead through online conversations and transform into signed-up lenders
- Engagement: define and follow emailing’s automations to grow lender’s engagement (loan frequency, size of portfolio, general engagement, …)
- Support: Answer and resolve client issues while organizing client feedback in order to increment the product changes roadmap
- 5+ years’ work experience with an emphasis in customer relations
- Experience in high growth company / retail financial services / web services
- Knowledge and skills
- Hands-on, results-oriented approach to business with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills and passionate about excellent customer experience
- Structured and attentive to details
- Strong team player and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Native Spanish and professional capacities in English. French is a plus, but not required
- BA/BS Degree
Why Join Us?
We are the Crowdlending leader in France with the ambition to become the leader in continental Europe thanks to a superbly experienced and diversified team and strong investors. We offer a competitive benefits package including international health coverage.
Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're financing small business, the engine of economic growth
- We're providing higher yields to investors
- We can fund loans up to €2M quickly, all online!
- We are financially aligned with our investors (skin in the game!)
- We have developed entirely in house our Tech platform
- Our clients' interests come first. We know from experience that our success will follow theirs.
- Our assets are our people, our technology, our cash and our reputation. If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore.
- Transparency is key to everything we do. It is trust, within the Lendix team, with our clients, our regulators and with our shareholders
How to apply
- If you are interested in this position and feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your CV together with a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary (annual gross) expectations (all documents in English) via Meritocracy at this link: https://meritocracy.is/en/lendix/private-lenders-relationship-management-39