At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike’s Data Science team is rapidly expanding -- we are at the exciting intersection of Machine Learning, Big Data, and Security and are looking to add a Machine Learning expert to our growing team.
You will have the opportunity to apply your ML skills to the bleeding edge of security technology and also lead a team of highly skilled Data Scientists, depending on your experience and interests. You’ll be able to leverage large-scale rich data sets and the corresponding ground truth to conduct meaningful machine learning on it.
We are a diverse and multidisciplinary team, and you’ll have the chance to broaden your horizons by working jointly with Big Data and Security domain experts on hard and impactful problems and be in a unique position to influence the strategy for our future products and services. We offer a fast-paced high-growth startup environment.
The role is remote and we can hire in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, UK, Romania, France, Italy, Israel.
Interview process: online
● Work on cutting-edge research using rich and unique data sets coveted by many in the industry, which include large-scale behavioral data with billions of daily events and over 600,000,000,000,000 bytes of malware sample files at your fingertips
● Mine large scale and high dimensional data, identify patterns and visualize trends
● Create predictive models using supervised, semi-supervised or unsupervised learning techniques to detect and stop the most sophisticated threats
● Work closely with domain experts to improve our raw data and to derive more value from data
● An expert in utilizing Machine Learning techniques and intimately familiar with the standard algorithms, their trade-offs, their usage, and how to tune them
● Comfortable to work on very large data sets of sparse high dimensional data; experienced in pre-processing and analyzing such data to gain actionable insights
● An independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges
● Always ready to learn and step outside of your comfort zone to blaze the trail for new technology
● Comfortable to dive into a Python codebase; familiar with a Deep Learning computing
frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, and/or willing to learn new languages (e.g. we use Rust
for production-ready code)
● Ready to learn and work with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Pig, Cassandra,
● Comfortable to work in a Linux environment in the AWS cloud
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
● Market leader in compensation
● Comprehensive health benefits
● Flexible work hours and remote-friendly environment
● Wellness programs
● Peer recognition
● Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
● Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.