Principal Consultant, Java - CAP028175
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worldu2019s biggest brandsu2014and we have fun doing it. Now, weu2019re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant, Java Are you the one we are looking for?
Responsibilities We are looking for a Developer who will be a highly motivated teammate and is likely to have significant experience in application development, a solid technical background and good social skills. He/she will directly contact the users and with other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work in a highly visible area and gain an in-depth understanding of the OTC Confirmations business by working with numerous business and technical areas. The position requires skill in configuring Xceptor to support the automation of OTC Confirmations and reconciliations for the TCR process.
Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good years of hands on experience working on Core Java and advanced Java, Spring
- Knowledge in Xceptor configuration to support mapping of multiple XML and other data formats, configure data sources from MQ, Email or files, configure matching rules, perform database updates and updates to Xceptor config, experience working in Xceptor configuration.
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies: Java,DBV2 and Sybase Database, Middleware (Soap/Xml/Messaging/RESTful services), spring, AngularJS, jQuery, Thunderhead Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns, experience with multithreaded systems. Experience of iterative / agile development practices. Exposure to working in a global delivery team. Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills and professional approach
- Good to have : Familiarity with Core Java, Spring, MQ, Autosys, and Hibernate Prior experience in investment banking
- Self-motivated with critical thinking and problem solving skills and works in a team environment
- Clear and concise verbal and write communication
- Technical Professional, with proven abilities in the areas of Java development and implementation.
- One who is Passionate about technology, problem solving, ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge!
- Excellent client facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the client!
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Principal Consultant
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 29, 2021, 1:28:14 PM
Unposting Date Mar 30, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time