In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Presales & Project Manager based in Paris.
The words that immediately come to mind when we define this position are: ambition, rigor, pragmatism and creativity.
Presales & Project Manager is a strategic player in a service company like Diabolocom, where the speed of implementation and the business support of our customers are key to our success.
Reporting to the Head of Project, you will be responsible for managing customer projects in the area of cloud solutions for customer experience:
- Collection and analysis of customer needs
- Support of the commercial team in the response to RFQ
- Parameter setting, acceptance and commissioning of solutions
- Guarantee of compliance with commitments (cost, deadline, quality)
- Consulting and support for client accounts
Expectations of the position:
- Customer orientation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Anticipation, proactivity, taking initiatives
- You have an engineering school degree and significant experience in pre-sales and/or project management with a Cloud application editor.
- You have an interest in new technologies and appreciate the contact with the technical and commercial teams, with whom a healthy and constructive collaboration is a key success factor.
- You ideally demonstrate a good knowledge of the world of customer relations and in particular its operational challenges. You are at ease in a start-up culture where dynamism and flexibility will allow you to have an impact worthy of your involvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in French AND in English is necessary for this position.
- Occasional trips to Europe are to be expected (UK, Germany, Italy and Spain) and a long-term evolution in one of our subsidiaries abroad is possible.
- Call with the HR
- Call with the Head of Project