Are you excited to play a key role in the business and technology of an industry leading PropTech solution? Are you ready to take on a new challenge and join a leading Swiss PropTech start-up with global growth track-record? Then apply now and become part of our mission!
Locatee is the leading workplace analytics solution that transforms complex data into space utilisation insight. Developed with a strong focus and a deep understanding of the corporate real estate challenges facing the modern world of work, Locatee empowers companies to make decisions about your business buildings with confidence.
As a Presales Engineer at Locatee, your everyday work is a mixture of engineering, project management and presales.
What you will do
- Be the link between pre-sales/customer solutions and engineering in case there is anything required that technically is not supported by default
- Use Locatee API to create customised reports, scripts or solutions (e.g. using Python) that Project Managers/Sales/Customer Success can use
- Pre-Check Integrations and draft missing requirements internally for engineering (e.g. API’s, CAFM, additional Data Sources)
- Setup and support development in the solution design of such integrations
- Support of 3rd Party Applications/Interfaces (Partner Solutions, Cleaning, HVAC, Customer use of Locatee API)
- Support for customisation of reporting & product within Locatee as far as configurable
- Pre-sales support for questionnaires (technology, security)
- Align and communicate frequently with engineering about current roadmap and current status/issues/questions
- Feed back ideas and inputs into our product tool
- Interact directly with customers to understand their needs and translate their requirements into working solutions for both Locatee and them (i.e. know if it is possible with existing solution, need a workaround, customisation, new general product feature, etc)
- Explain technical solution to non-technical users to help them understand why their input matters
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Prior working experience with business-to-business model including with SaaS products (ideally dealing with enterprises)
- You have confident IT skills and knowledge with
- Security protocols
- Docker, kubernetes
- API integrations and solutions
- Linux know-how
- Basic programming skills in a general purpose language (e.g. Python)
- Prior experience in a sales engineering or consulting role
- Hands-on mentality
- Problem solving skills
- You have a team centric attitude
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Network knowledge including SNMP would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (written and spoken). German is a plus
- Willingness to travel on business if necessary
- Valid Swiss work permit or EU passport
Why you should work with us
- The chance to work in an English-speaking office with room to grow in a dedicated, passionate, expert and experienced team that cares for each other
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich (you'll love our plants & trees, the hammock, standing desks, quiet zones, couches,...)
- We live diversity!
- Optimise you work-life balance and work one week per year from wherever you want
- Continuous learning through our Locatee Academy
- Regular team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes, free tea, coffee & snacks
Who we are
We are a Zurich-based start-up that supports large companies in optimizing their office buildings. Our Smart Building platform "Locatee " provides real-time data that makes office buildings intelligent and user-oriented. Thanks to Locatee, large organisations worldwide are able to intelligently optimize their office buildings and shape the way how people interact with their workspace.
Our motto is to create a work environment where people love to work. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of over 35 people with strong backgrounds in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources.
If this sounds exciting, please apply! Charlotte and the team are looking forward to hearing from you!