Job Type Permanent
Job Family After Sales
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the CNH Industrial's brands is a major international player in its specific industry: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Helieuz Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. More information can be found on the corporate website: www.cnhindustrial.com
The role is within After Market Solutions organization that is in strong development and it plan to growth much more in the next few Years. We offer product and services for FPT engines in the following business segments: on road, off road, power generation, construction and marine.
The Area Manager is a territory-based role. He/She has full responsibility for After Market Solutions (AMS) sales and marketing by supporting Dealers to develop their business plan and increase sell out and in parallel improving the sell in and profitability of AMS department.
Your objective is to become the trust Commercial person of the Dealer that will consult for strategic and operative decisions regarding After Market.
The area of responsibility is within Europe.
The candidate should be resident in UE with easy connection to airport.
• Achieve the quarterly and yearly sales targets in turnover and in margin for the Area of responsibility;
• Be a target-oriented leader to stimulate, generate and catch sales opportunities and identify Dealers issues (shared or foreseen) focusing on incremental business of parts and services
• Analyze sales trends and KPI with Dealers (sell in, sellout, stock management, service level, margin, forecast, performance by channel, competitor benchmark, financials, etc.) and implement actions to develop AMS products business through Dealer existing and new customers;
• Build Sales & Marketing action plans with dealers and local marketing to develop parts activity and current and new services
• Use CRM to structure in an organized manner new business opportunity and to lead the follow up of activities with the objective to have highest % rate to transform in real turnover
• Drive Dealer to develop sales to OEM, sub network and customers
• Be product focus and promote strategic product families
• Be entrepreneur for the development of new AMS services (extended warranties, maintenance contracts, product kit, lubs, etc.) in responsibility working with internal colleagues and Dealers to overachieve business plan target
• Be customer centric to promote and support the sales of connected services
• Stretch the dealers to achieve the targets and give regular follow up on results and work to build opportunities and face unforeseen challenges;
• Provide regular forecasts on sales to the management identifying risks/opportunities and deviations from the plan, explaining the causes and finding an alternative plan to achieve the target;;
• Attend Commercial meetings and contribute with best practices based on experiences;
• Agree with the dealer a customer prospection plan and customize marketing campaigns and lead the activity follow up;
• Coach and support the Dealer sales stuff to allow them grow in competence, efficiency and autonomy;
At least 5 years of experience of the Sales business on parts and services
High level of following tools (Excel, Power Point)
Demonstrated experience in Spare Parts Sales and Marketing preferred
Be analytical to read numbers, understand and propose/take decisions
Must be a self-starter & able to work on own initiative as in start up to create best practice, process that works, and success stories
Must be a team player and be 100% results orientated to make the success of the project
Think beyond the appearance and find opportunities and potential risks
Be able to lead changes internally and externally
Be customer centric
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to lead by example
Strong interpersonal skills
Flexible working attitude
Upper intermediate English
Be willing to travel with overnight stay
Full clean Driving License