For our international Shared Service Center, we are looking for a Power BI Analyst / Service Management (m / f / d) at KWS Berlin GmbH, which delivers services of functions such as Human Resources, Finance, Controlling, Legal, Procurement and IT to our internal legal entities.
The role collaborates with the Lead of Service and Contact Management and all service delivery units, facilitating the delivery of the service promise at the newly established Global Transaction Center.
Moreover, the position focuses on ensuring high performance by supporting the service delivery processes.
This job will be unlimited and in full time and is available as soon as possible.
Your tasks :
- Develop and implement service and process reporting with Power BI
- Define, verify and evaluate KPIs
- Implement and maintain feedback channels
- Conduct service review meetings with our internal legal entities and internal functions
- Analyze and measure service quality and potential for improvement
- Develop a professional customer relationship and communication management
- Support internal functions to ensure operational excellence
- Manage, compile and store relevant contract documents
Your profile :
- Excellent Power BI skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills as well as experience in customer relationship management
- Knowledge of relevant tasks and methods of service management and service delivery management
- Solution-oriented, independent and structured way of working along with a mentality for setting up and improving services
- Fluent English (spoken and written) - German and other languages are very welcome
- Knowledge in Finance, Procurement and Human Resources is an advantage
- Experience working in a shared service center is a big plus
- Microsoft Power Automate experience is an advantage
Our offer for you:
- We are an international team of open-minded people with diverse and cross-functional experience
- Interesting and challenging tasks and projects
- As a family business, we are guided by the values of closeness, reliability, vision and independence; this culture is lived in practice and ensures an open and friendly working atmosphere from day one
The best of both worlds: KWS Berlin combines the security of a large, stable company with the passion of a start-up
Our location in the heart of Berlin-Schoeneberg is very modern; directly opposite the underground station Bülowstraße and with secured car & bicycle parking spaces
We offer 30d holidays, flexible working hours, holiday and Christmas bonuses, company pension scheme, JobRad and/or Jobticket
True to our motto "Make yourself grow", we support the professional and personal development of our employees
We look forward to receiving your online application via our application system SuccessFactors! Please use the "Apply" function in the online advertisement.
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for available jobs in a more accessible format.
KWS is one of the world's leading plant breeding companies. Over 5,000 employees in more than 70 countries generated net sales of around €1.
5 billion in the fiscal year 2021 / 2022. A company with a tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for 165 years.
It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugarbeet, cereals, vegetables, oilseed rape and sunflower.
KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods to continuously improve yield for farmers and plants' resistance to diseases, pests and abiotic stress.
To that end, the company invested more than €285 million last fiscal year in research and development.
Please select the country where the job you applied for is posted in and, if applicable, the specific business unit.