Do you have experience in an EHS position within a production set up? Do you think this is one of the pillars of a production site? You should then have a look at the following!
One of our clients, based in the Solothurn area and active in the Life Science industry, is looking for a Principal Safety Engineer for a permanent position.
- Develops and implements site specific procedures in terms of Commissioning Safety, Pre Startup Safety Review, Confined Spaces, Working at Height, Log Out Tag Out, JHA, Hot Work, Machine Guarding, Electrical Safety, Explosion Protection, Contractor Management and Work Permits.
- Provides EHS training and ensures that the above mentioned procedures are followed in daily operations.
- Performs Hazard Situation, Near Miss and Incident Investigations, Root Cause Analysis, Job Hazard Assessments, Risk Assessments, Process Safety Assessments, HAZOPs, Regular EHS Walks and EHS Inspections and takes care for the follow-up of my EHS reports.
- Creates and promotes Safety Awareness Program and supports Safety Culture Program.
- Participates in EHS Management System related activities including annual risk assessment of site-based activities, defining training and communication strategies, developing meaningful performance metrics, performing program audits and managing EHS related events.
- Ensures CAPAs and root causes are appropriate and closed in a timely manner.
- B.S. in life sciences, safety, environmental or other similar fields required.
- 3-5 years of environment, health and safety experience, preferably in the life science industries, in field-oriented positions
- Professional certification (Certified Safety Professional, Safety Engineer, EHS Engineer, Certified Industrial Hygienist or similar country-specific designations) is required.
- English proficiency is a must
- Experience in terms of implementation of safety procedures and programs required.
- Advanced knowledge of EHS Management Systems, technical programs and swiss regulations required.
Did those lines trigger your curiosity? Apply now and let’s discuss!