YAS – Join us and our users for a healthier and more active lifestyle!
We are looking for a PHP/Symfony Developer for our Berlin Startup focused on consumer-oriented Digital Health solutions. Our mission is to provide users an innovative mobile engagement platform that supports a healthier and more active lifestyle. Our YAS-App was successfully launched in 2016. We are now taking YAS to the next level.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY as PHP/Symfony Developer might include the following:
- Develop new back-end services and APIs for our apps
- Enhance data models, APIs and code to enable a multi-tenant setup
- Lead an off-shore development team (PHP developers, QA)
- Setup scalable infrastructure and deployment procedures
- Align with iOS and Android developers to smoothly integrate your APIs into our apps
- Advise product owners and app developers on technical feasibility of their ideas
- Manage data migrations
THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- 5+ years’ experience in professional PHP development
- 2+ years’ experience with Symfony
- Solid DevOps experience (e.g., EC2, RDS)
- Familiarity in using and setting up continuous integration processes
- Full proficiency of SQL, NoSQL
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experiences in deploying and scaling Symfony based back-ends
- Passion for high quality code and efficient development processes
- Knowledge in agile development methods, especially SCRUM
- High motivation, reliability and independent work style
- Very good English skills and German language skills are a plus
- First experience with multi-tenant applications
- Familiarity with the eHealth industry
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- We offer you the unique opportunity of shaping a digital health startup in its growth phase.
- You will work closely with our head of IT and our Product team.
- You have the opportunity to develop your own entrepreneurial skills.
- Challenges and room for personal and professional development.
- Responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies.
- Being part of an awesome international team in Berlin-Mitte.
DO YOU SAY YAS?
Great! We want to meet you! Please get in touch and send your application to Christin to [email protected]. We are looking forward to meet you in our office or via a first skype call.