Are you a passionate PHP Developer seeking a new career challenge?
Take on a key role in our small, fast-growing team in the heart of Vilnius, to build and maintain
applications for a diverse selection of international clients in various industries including financial
services, automotive, human resources, gaming and retail.
We currently have 3 open positions, available to start immediately, for experienced, skilled PHP
Developers (Mid-Senior level) who will form the core of our Vilnius-based development team.
• Commercial object oriented PHP programming experience.
• Framework / tool familiarity (Laravel, Docker, PHP Storm etc.)
• Ability to write, test and optimise complex SQL queries.
• Acquaintance with source control tools and procedures.
• Awareness of Agile project management methodologies.
• A good level of English, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to new concepts quickly.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Willingness to collaborate and communicate with local and remote colleagues and clients.
• Focus on delivering effective solutions and completing projects to timescales.
• Capability to document and explain your code.
Desirables (Not required, but will get our attention)
• QA / Testing experience.
• Familiarity with legacy code conversion.
• Experience building, documenting and integrating with RESTful and/or SOAP APIs (XML and/or
JSON) and familiarity with associated tools.
• Friendly, enthusiastic, capable teammates and regular social events.
• A modern, comfortable, fully-equipped workplace.
• A flexible working environment (work/life balance, Flexi-time, home working).
• Lots of latitude to make an impact and express creativity.
• Competitive salary with performance based bonuses and excellent benefits available.
• Strong growth prospects within a well established company.
• Access to courses and conferences to support your professional growth.