Are you an expert in designing and developing secure and scalable systems? DMARC Analyzer is looking for an experienced PHP developer.
In this position you will be responsible for the design and development of our DMARC Analyzer SaaS solution to provide our customers gain insight and control over their email channel.
Organisations can use DMARC to protect their brands against abuse in phishing or spoofing attacks.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Full time availability
- Deep understanding of the SOLID principles
- Experience with TDD and DDD (pref)
- Experience using (RESTful) API’s
- Experience with Elasticsearch or other NoSQL solutions (pref)
- Experience with agile working methods
- Experience with AWS hosting (pref)
- Good command of the English and Dutch (pref) language
Our platform architecture is designed for high availability and scalability by leveraging various services from AWS. Most of our platform is based on Laravel, so a basic understanding of the framework is preferred. Any experience with email security related standards (like SPF and DKIM) would certainly help!
During a day we use Git (Bitbucket), Vagrant, PhpStorm, CI/CD (Jenkins), Kibana and many more tools. Our infrastructure is completely hosted by AWS.
What do we offer?
We offer you a job in a young team with lots of freedom for your own initiative.
Our team consists of young, enthusiastic professionals with passion for email security. Our office is located in Hilversum with about 15 people ranging from developers to account managers. There is a loose atmosphere and we offer proper training opportunities.
- A challenging, fast-paced work environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A competitive salary, extended with proper secondary employment conditions;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- Pension accrual;
- A central Hilversum location (near Hilversum station)
- Fresh coffee, tea and fruit;
- Training opportunities and space for personal creativity;
Apply easy at https://career.dmarcanalyzer.com/o/php-developer-2