Leading Food delivery brand and one of the most successful European internet companies. This hyper-growth company (founded in 2000) serves millions of customers across Europe and beyond, is stock-listed and employs more than 3000 people.
The company works with participating restaurants that deliver food themselves, with the company’s platform serving as a source of orders and facilitating the online payment process for them.
The single global technology platform of our client has been developed and enhanced over the last 15 years, what enables them to continuously increase the network of partner restaurants, the number of consumers and the quality of delivery. Scrum and agile come naturally and they are excited about the fact that what is build today will be used tomorrow.
As a skilled PHP back-end developer you will further engineer the API that acts as the layer between the mobile apps and backend systems.
You will use your expertise concerning continuous integration, RESTful APIs, MicroServices and other related key topics. You’ll explore new technologies and share your insights with your team, all with the aim of creating a unique level of convenience for our end-users.
• Maintain and implement new features on their API to support new app features
• Write robust, high quality and well- performing PHP code
• Set-up efficient and high performing database queries in MySQL
• Work collaboratively with the app / web team to create new endpoints and update existing ones as required.
BE EQUIPPED WITH:
• Fluency in English.
• +2 years of PHP experience holding a Bacherlor´s degree.
• Skilled in writing CI/Unit test, OOP and familiar with dependency injection and Laravel framework.
• Experience with software engineering, preferable in high-performance environment
• Knowledge of the following tools: Peer-reviews, PHPUnit, PSR-2, Jira, Git , Memcache.
• Willing to relocate to Enschede (eastern part of The Netherlands)
WHY CHOOSE THIS CHALLENGE?
You will have the opportunity to be part of the core team developing and consolidating your career in an international, energetic, hyper-growth environment
• Competitive salary: Depending on candidate´s experience (38-45K medior / 45-54K senior)
• Benefits (including pension scheme, 25 holidays etc.)
• Schedule: Monday to Friday (9am-5pm) with delicious fresh food and coffee in the canteen.
• Support for relocation (bank account, legal advise, 1st renting month, flights).
• Fiscal benefits for working in Holland (consult with Óscala).
• Open culture and freedom to come up with fresh ideas and initiative
• Latest equipment of choice (MacOS, Linux, Windows) • Conferences and courses, so you can stay up to date with the latest technical stuff
• Enjoy the good life in Enschede, an easy-going University city with a multi-cultural atmosphere and vibrant nightlife