Are you the owner of an inquiring mind? Do you believe that technology can help you speed up decision-making and find solutions faster? In that case, netRivals might be the place for you.
We are currently searching for a dynamic individual who is keen on web applications development and willing to join our young, enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team.
As a Developer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to bring innovative ideas to our applications. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
If you meet these requirements, we would like to hear from you!
- 4+ years of programming experience in PHP
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Laravel or Symphony
- Strong OOP knowledge
- Worked with an application that has continuous deployment/integration testing/release processes
- Good understanding of Clean code & SOLID Principles
- Knowledge of most common OO Design Patterns
- Strong algorithmical skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of source control tools (Git)
- Strong database & SQL knowledge (MySQL)
- Experience working with API REST
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Experience testing with PHPUnit
- Experience working with Unix-based web servers
- Basic English level
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- You are not afraid working with / refactoring some Legacy codebase
Very desirable skills:
- DevOps skills: bash scripting, apache, nginx, http/https, compositor, CI / CD, vagrant, ansible, jenkins, docker, AWS
- Previous experience working on a SaaS product.
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum).
- NoSQL (Solr , ElasticSearch ...)
- Knowledge of other scripting languages such as Python.
- Knowledge of crawling frameworks such as Scrapy
What we offer:
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Some flexibility in hours is provided.
- Full-time job.
- Great learning opportunity in a fast-growing technological company.
- Location: Barcelona