As a personal assistant to the CEO of Airbus UpNext & Head of Group Demonstrator, your missions are:
- Supporting on time and efficiently the CEO and the group of demo leaders UpNext
- Managing and organizing complex agenda of the CEO
- Planning and organization tasks such as team booster, team buildings, end of projects
- Managing correspondence and meeting reports, dispatching and filing
- Preparation and follow up of department staff meetings
- Organization and following up business trips
- Managing travel expenses -
- Filtering phone calls and taking messages
- Welcoming and cascading information
- Filing, archiving and office support
The position will be held in Toulouse, until March 18th, 2021.
Your boarding pass
- Proven experience (minimum 3 years) in an administrative or secretarial position, preferably in an international and or multicultural organization
- Excellent communication and organizational skills Discretion and ability to handle confidential and sensitive data
- Strong computer skills (Google Suite and Microsoft Office)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomy, Adaptability, Availability, Accountability
- Team PlayerHands-on and solution-oriented attitude
- Sharing the values of transparency, courage, humility, empathy
- Willing to have fun
- Fluency in one of the two UpNext official languages (English and French) and good knowledge of the other, with a commitment to reach a very good working level
- Experience in the Airbus eco-system is considered an added value Founded in 2017, Airbus UpNext is actively shaping the future of aerospace by using demonstrators to evaluate, mature and validate new products and services.
Designed as a talent incubator, Airbus UpNext is a place where you can act and think like a startup while building on the strong expertise of Airbus, a place where you are empowered to challenge and test new processes and ways of working.
Our mission is:
- To identify the trends that could disrupt the future of the aerospace industry and evaluate them to demonstrate their potential as a viable product.
- To accelerate traditional research cycles and prototype development to achieve proof of concept in a real environment and at a convincing scale and speed.
- To develop real-world applications for emerging aerospace technologies, thereby driving their maturity and increasing their value.
- To be THE reference for Technology Value Assessment
Our Values: #Keep it Simple #Act as one Team #Be Audacious
Our DNA: #Speed of Execution, #Bold Experimentation, #Outward Looking
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.