Performance Marketing Specialist
At Auto-Dealer.com, we want to provide consumers with the best new car buying experience. Next to a house, the car is for most people their biggest and most important purchase.
And instead of being stressful, that should be a delight. We bring unlimited choice, independent advice, local service and low prices to consumers.
In an industry that currently essentially offers none of that. Together with our network of 10.000 local garagistes, we have already delighted 10’s of thousands of Swiss, French and German customers with our cars.
Knowing that millions of new cars are sold each year, we are just at the beginning of making Auto-Dealer.com the best way to buy your new car.
Our future is to be the biggest, most preferred European alternative to automotive brand dealers!
Auto-Dealer.com is part of Delta Car Trade. Delta is a multibrand independent automotive group, founded in 2004 and headquartered in Switzerland.
It holds offices in Switzerland, France, Germany, Russia and The Netherlands. As a group, Delta provides an end-to-end solution for consumers and professionals to buy or sell a new car.
The Auto-Dealer.com brand focusses fully on the consumer and is a primary growth driver for the future.
You will be responsible for the planning, management, execution and measurement of campaigns for all markets across platforms and languages.
Your goal is to drive high-quality traffic in line with marketing requirements and ROI expectations. Our main performance channel currently is SEA.
With a passion for Paid Search, you will be hands on managing the campaigns and driven by a desire to meet challenges and succeed.
But we definitely seek to expand to other high-performaning marketing channels that can grow our awareness and lead generation.
So you get to build your performance marketing set-up into social, display and video channels as well. You will be able to grow your responsibility while growing the company.
Adding more advertising channels or more resources in the team.
- Set up and implement paid campaigns across multiple channels. Starting with paid Search, but adding on more channels where necessary to drive performance
- Plan, propose, develop and execute strategies for increasing traffic and conversions
- Manage paid campaigns end to end to ensure a successful outcome across your channels
- Identify and act on high impact opportunities
- Coordinate strategic projects that will drive the growth of paid media channels
- Support markets and team members to meet team and business goals
- Share best practices with the team, be an performance marketing educator to the team
- Minimum of 2 / 3 years of experience in paid search capacity either agency or client side
- Experience in other paid digital channels is a pre, interest to learn them is a must
- Self-starter, efficient time management and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of paid search bid management tools and technologies
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to turn analysis into actions
- Are creative - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test
- Results and performance focused
- Communication skills; English is required, native French or German speaking is a plus
We believe in diversity & inclusion and we are striving to always have a diverse pool of talents. We would still love to hear from you if you feel you miss some of the requirements in our wishlist.
Use your cover letter to share why you are the right person for this role. We might see something in your experience we love anyway and might invite you for an interview.
If you do not apply, you will never know!
- Competitive salary and paid holiday leave
- Great team with opportunities to work with the international offices
- Being able to be at the start of a journey, and really shape your work to your vision
- Inspirational innovative start-up environment
- Beautiful office in Amsterdam
- Work laptop provided