Are you ready to become our first Performance Marketing Specialist and help our scale-up reach the next level of business? We are looking for you!
ParkBee is a digital car park operator with a clear goal. It’s our mission to make sure that urban travelers, car park owners and city governments all make better use of existing urban space, so we can give space back to the city. As one of the world’s first digital car park operators, we get cars off the street by linking drivers to convenient yet previously underutilized off-street parking locations. The last few years, we have seen our business grow from start-up to scale-up. Now, we are accelerating growth, ready to conquer Europe!
What you will be doing:
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you are a key player of the Growth Team and will make sure we get the most out of our performance marketing channels. You are the owner and decision-maker when it comes to all our digital channels. Testing, implementing, optimizing and evaluating will be a crucial part of your new role. By continuously analysing and optimizing our online channels you will contribute to the revenue growth of ParkBee in the Netherlands, UK and the new regions ParkBee is expanding too.
Your main tasks:
- To establish and coordinate a strong culture of test, learn and iterate - working with our agency and internal stakeholders
- To optimise as well as A/B test within our channels in order to maximise revenue of our current performance channels such as Google Ads (this is our main channel), Facebook, Linkedin, and more.
- To ensure successful campaigns, managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined transactions and revenue KPI’s
- To expand our digital footprint in order to find new revenue opportunities for ParkBee.
- To be able to analyse data, spot trends and apply changes to the campaigns accordingly
- Manage measurement and event tracking (Google Analytics and Google Tag manager) to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our performance channels
- Monitor industry trends to stay up to speed to seek new channels and ahead of the competition.
We will likely be a match if you:
- Are a technical performance marketer - you love to deep dive into the technical aspects of all campaigns to maximise results.
- Your main area of expertise is paid search, but you love discovering new channels.
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty and are passionate about running best in class digital campaigns.
- Have 3-5 years of work experience within the digital marketing landscape with at least one of the following channels: Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Google Display, Youtube.
- When finding gaps and opportunities in our campaigns triggers you to dive in deeper.
- Are data-driven and have the mindset of launch now, perfect later
- Are capable of challenging the external marketing agency and marketing managers.
- Are fluent in English, both written and verbally; Dutch is a bonus;
- Are available for at least 36-40 hours.
Our team is ambitious, hardworking and determined. Pushing boundaries is one of our core values, meaning that we are always looking for opportunities to change the mobility industry. We motivate each other to get the best out of ParkBee and ourselves! We believe in personal development and in the cooperation of our teams: that's how we make ParkBee a success.
What you'll get in return:
- The opportunity and freedom to make a huge impact on our products and growth;
- A salary range of 3000,-/4500,- based on seniority and specialistic skills;
- Designated time for personal development with an allocated budget to grow;
- Development and growth opportunities: next to the growth of ParkBee and potential expansions, you’ll have the possibility to grow to a senior position and build a performance team. The external agency will guide you on a strategic level and the Growth Team on personal growth to reach seniority level;
- A very diverse team with currently 18 nationalities;
- Regular team events and Friday drinks;
- Virtual shares.
Are you ready to become ParkBee’s first Performance Marketing Specialist and help our scale-up reach the next level of business?
Preferred start date: asap!