OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere.
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 millions of students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
We are now hiring a Performance Marketing Specialist !
Reports to the Marketing Media Director
You’ll be responsible for
- Owning and delivering on the acquisition target volume of new applicants for a specific program with a multi-channel approach;
- Build a robust monitoring, optimisation and testing framework to monitor, report and improve campaign performance (considering volume, quality, cost) in terms of CTR, CPL, CAC;
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to build a deep understanding of the target audience for this program and ideal customer profile, and build smart strategies and campaigns to engage this audience effectively;
- Define clear creative briefs to get the ad creative needed to engage our target audience;
- Research and vigorously test various marketing channels, including paid social and search, and build a media mix which delivers the right messages at the right time in the user journey;
- Frame, execute and report on marketing experiments (a/b & mvt testing), e.g. ad copy & visuals and landing page tests;
- Share performance and insights across the business and leadership team to inform the broader acquisition strategy for your respective program.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate for this position would:
- have 3 years of relevant experience in a paid marketing, growth or demand-generation role, with a track record of achieving business objectives and improving performance;
- have hands-on campaign management with expertise in at least one core (paid) channel (search, social, display) and basic knowledge of SEO;
- have experience using marketing automation & tracking tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Salesforce, Hubspot, Hotjar, Zapier);
- be willing to get their hands dirty to get things done;
- be willing to think out of the box and take risks in order to move the needle;
- display strong project management skills with the capacity to score and prioritize initiatives;
- be comfortable with building landing pages, but using drag-and-drop modules and adapting them to be fit for purpose (Hubspot or similar) - plus points for html & css knowledge;
- be able to collaborate with different teams in order to contribute towards a team goal (CRM, Sales, UX, Product, Creative);
- have a love for data and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics;
- be a constant learner to stay up to date with the best marketing and growth hacking practices;
- have experience with a freemium model and/or within a start-up, scaleup or agency is a plus;
- be autonomous & comfortable being accountable with owning and delivering on KPIs;
- have great communication and collaboration skills with the ability to clearly present an action plan, monitor it, and share regular reports.
- Action-driven: you are curious about quickly testing new initiatives, collecting results and feedback, before scaling your efforts;
- Data mindset: you make decisions based on reliable data you collect and challenge your stakeholders
- Work environment: experience working in a fast-growing company, where speed is key;
- Curiosity : you are up-to-speed on the latest and best practices in digital marketing & user acquisition;
- Passion for making a difference : strong interest in ed tech and how online education platforms can have a social impact;
- English required: you have at least a C1-level of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Public transportation in Paris and suburbs for free (Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)+ access to the Qare platform;
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law);
- Access to gym facilities for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms);
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken;
- A “remote-work” culture;
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children. More information.