At Bikemap, we provide community-generated cycling maps & navigation services on a global scale. Our mission is to develop top-notch software, which is valuable to millions of users, who use bicycles as their means of transportation. Providing cutting-edge features for our global community is what drives us towards our vision of becoming ‘the’ app for cyclists worldwide. Join our passionate team to be part of the ride.
As a People & Talent Manager, you would:
- Recruit the best people for Bikemap from an international labor market, finding outstanding experts with exceptional collaboration skills.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO to scale the Bikemap company culture into an international, diverse team with extremely high talent density.
- Manage the recruitment process for both tech and non-tech positions and look for new and innovative ways to improve talent acquisition ensuring a first-class candidate experience.
- Foster a tier-one employee experience to the whole team and provide leadership on people-related issues.
- Report regular performance KPIs to help guide decision-making.
- Closely collaborate with all company departments to support our growth plan and business development.
- Improve existing and implement new processes in the field of Operations & People (onboarding, benefits, etc.).
What we are looking for in a People & Talent Manager:
- You are passionate about people and bring 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- Experienced in developing and executing a recruiting strategy using the right sourcing methods to engage qualified candidates based on the job requirements.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, bring great project management skills, and enjoy managing multiple stakeholders in parallel.
- You like to be the go-to person and promote a people-centric approach when it comes to supporting your team members, getting new ones on board and further developing their talents and skills.
Here’s why it is worth joining our team:
- We’re offering you a challenge to scale Bikemap’s team into the leading app development team in Europe over the next years. If you meet uncertainty with grit & proactiveness and run best on a steep learning curve, then apply for this job.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- Very nice office location in the beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike.
- We offer a minimum salary of €36k / year (38,5h/week; according to the collective agreement) with the possibility to negotiate an overpay based on your qualification and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!